1. Why is herd immunity important to the general population and reducing infectious disease rates?
2. What are the implications of nonscientists leading conversations that convince people to question the majority of the scientific community?
3. Should the government and media squelch the noise and stifle the nonsense, or do we simply chalk it up to First Amendment rights – free speech – even if that spreads disease?
4. Should the government make vaccinations mandatory? Is the state justified in protecting the majority at the expense of the individual? Does this serve the greater good?
5. What are philosophical vaccine exemptions? Do you agree or disagree with having this broad of an exemption?