Read the case study and answer the following questions
1. Describe Amy’s entrepreneurial style. What are the strengths and weaknesses of Amy’s style? How does her style impact an expansion decision?
2. Identify Amy’s mission and key goals and objectives for the company
3. What internal strengths and weaknesses exist? What are the external opportunities and threats facing Amy’s Bread?
4. Who are Amy’s customers? Should Amy concentrate on just retail or wholesale business?
5. What would you do if you were Amy? Some options include:
- stay put,
- expand with wholesale only,
- expand with retail only,
- expand with wholesale and retail,
- two locations or one.