https://thenursinggeeks.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/cropped-logologo2-300x159.png 0 0 admin https://thenursinggeeks.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/cropped-logologo2-300x159.png admin2020-12-08 18:47:502020-12-08 18:47:50Write a minimum 850-word (or more if necessary) for a good literary essay.
- Read Disgrace by J. M. Coetzee in its entirety before beginning your paper. Take notes as you read. Mark some interesting passages and save necessary source information (such as page numbers) for your in-text documentation and your Works Cited list.
- Do not simply repeat or summarize the story.
- Write your well-constructed thesis, topic sentences, supporting details roughly before beginning.
- Do some research. It’s important to know a bit about apartheid and post-apartheid South Africa before you begin the paper. Take notes and save necessary source information for your Works Cited list.
- Use at least two outside sources from scholarly sites or journals.
- Write a minimum 850-word (or more if necessary) for a good literary essay.
- Use formal language and the third person, avoiding personal anecdotes and eliminating all references to yourself at all (I believe, in my opinion, etc).
- Revise, edit, and proofread, proofread, proofread. It’s easy to make mistakes. Correct them before you submit your paper.