Paper Guidelines: develop a well-organized and thorough research paper on their chosen topic. The paper should follow these guidelines.
- Length: The paper should be between 11 and 12 pages (double-spaced) in length. This page length excludes figures/graphs and the bibliography.
- Organization: Please organize the paper into appropriate sections based on the main topics of your paper.
- Information Sources: For the purposes of research, a combination of journal articles, governmental documents and other appropriate references should be used (a minimum of 10 references should be used). Use only those references from credible sources.
- Citation format: Please cite the information sources used within the text using the following format:
- Bibliography format: I do not care which format you use (APA or MLA) as long at is consistent throughout.
(last name of author, year of publication)
Example: Four out of five dentists recommend that flossing your teeth is beneficial (Smith, 2003).
Journal article example (APA format):
Smith, E. (2003). Benzene exposure among fuel pump technicians. American Industrial Hygiene Journal, 2, 175-200.