Topic of paper:
Select appropriate strategies for administering the quality improvement and risk-management processes within a health care delivery system.
Writing the Research PaperThe Research Paper:
- Must be fifteen to twenty double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least ten scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources published within the last five years, including a minimum of three from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style