Critique your last physical assessment on the basis of health promotion, health prevention, and comfort for you as the patient. Write a 750–1,000-word paper that addresses the following questions:
- Did the provider evaluate lifestyle, nutrition, and exercise?
- Did the provider explain the side effects of your medication?
- Was there an agreement on the plan of care?
- What was the environment like? Welcoming, comfortable, dirty, clean?
- Did the provider answer your questions and perform a complete health history?
- Was the physical assessment complete and correct? (Did the provider listen to your lung sounds through clothing?)
- Did the provider see you in your street clothes or in a patient gown?