1) Minimum 6 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part) and 1 ppt
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: Minimum 1 page
Part 6: Minimum 1 Poster presentation ( 1 page PPT) and 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Financing Helathcare
1. Identify three major components of the Medicare and Medicaid programs
2. Identify at least two patient coverage gaps for each of the programs.
3. Discuss your stand (criticize) regarding the relevance of the Social Security program to the American public. Should the program be left alone, modified, drastically changed, or eliminated? Provide the rationale and use facts to defend your position.
Part 2: Nursing Research
1) What are some suggestions that you would like to share regarding disseminating a research findings?
2) How would you present them for presentation or defense and why?
3) discuss the rationale and responsibilities for publication of a research.
Part 3: Nursing Role and Scope 1
You are taking care of an 80 African-American-year-old male patient in a medical-surgical unit who was hospitalized with congestive heart failure. He is being discharged with multiple medications and home health care.
1. Describe the steps you would take to provide patient education including cultural considerations.
Part 4: Nursing Role and Scope 2
1. Describe the importance of evidence-based practice and describe how and where to search for evidence?
Part 5: Physical Assesssment 1
An individual is being seen in the emergency room. She is complaining of right lower quadrant pain.
1. Discuss various techniques used in assessing possible appendicitis.
Part 5: Physical Assesssment 2
The nurse is completing a physical examination on a patient complaining of breast pain.
2. Discuss important information to document during a physical examination of the breast.
Part 6: Dangerous Drug Interaction Project
Purpose: You will create an educational item about dangerous drug interactions.
Choose two drugs from different categories of drugs that can have a dangerous reaction if taken incorrectly.
PPT or PDF (Canva, My Creative Shop, Vengage or Lucidpress)
1. Research the drugs’ interactions with other drugs
a Including OTC medications,
2. Create an educational item that describes/displays the dangers associated with the chosen drugs.
Word (1 page):
3. Make a summary as to why you chose the drugs
4. How you would use this educational item in practice.
Websites with free software for building creative items that you can then download as a PDF or PPT:
My Creative Shop