Imagine you are a molecule of H2O. Describe your experiences as you travel through the hydrologic cycle. Illustrate how you change form/state of matter as you complete this cycle and enter the bodies of living organisms. Wherever you start your journey is where you should also end. Apply the following processes to your essay: evaporation and transpiration, precipitation, infiltration, runoff, and condensation.
- Are written in paragraph form.
- Are double-spaced.
- Use 12 point, Times New Roman font.
- Include title & reference pages.
- Include one to two full pages of text to the body of your essay.
- Include one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a reference list at the end of your essay. That includes all websites, journals, articles, etc., you used.