Identify the major indicators of men’s health status.
Describe physiological and psychosocial factors that have an impact on men’s health status.
Discuss barriers to improving men’s health.
Discuss factors that promote men’s health
I have all of these assignments that are due every week and go adding up to the big paper that is due at the end. I was given the topic of Palliative Care/ End of life. I basically have to come up with a new study based on my topic playing the role of a psychiatrist. So pretty much the whole research has to be done from the viewpoint of a psychiatrist in palliative care/end of life. I am attaching the instructions and the rubric with examples. I need the 2 assignments before Saturday. The first one is just research but from journals and databases only. Must be APA and everything has to be cited correctly. The second one is basically the same but just making it in paragraph form. The documents attached will explain everything. Would appreciate any help thank you.
MK3111 International Marketing
Assignment 1 Part A A Contemporary Issue
A critical review of an international marketing issue
Overall Weight 50% of the marks for the module.
Individual or Group work You work individually.
General outline of the work Below is a question to research about international marketing. From your research you need to produce an essay and must use a range of academic and business sources to support your answer.
Release date September 2017
Submission Date 11 January, 23.00, 2018
Word count 2,000 words + tables, diagrams and appendices as required. + references list
Submission method Electronic copy on turnitin on blackboard
This assessment covers learning outcomes to:
1. Critically evaluate concepts, theories and models of marketing in the international situation
2. Monitor and critically evaluate developments in the international business environment and apply these to the international marketing situation.
3. Search for, select and use effectively relevant data and information.
• Prepare a 2,000 word (+/-10%) essay which:
• Gives a discussion of both theory and practice;
• Includes arguments and wherever possible supporting evidence for each point that you make.
• Research and write an answer to the following question:
“If a company is to export its products overseas, what kind of changes, if any, does it have to make to its national marketing strategy to suit the local culture? Compare entry into two different countries as a focus for your critically analytical discussion of both theory and models, and give practical examples.”
• Use a variety of sources from text books, academic articles in academic journals and business sources to support your discussion (guideline of at least three academic journal articles).
Use the LBS referencing system see: For the purposes of this assignment you must use your own words and paraphrase your sources: quotations should not be used at all unless these are very small phrases and can be justified.
• Although this is an essay you are advised to use headings, sub-headings and highlighting of key words in bold.
To pass you must complete the tasks and will be assessed as to how well you:
• Critically evaluate concepts, theories and models of marketing in the international situation and illustrate the same with markets indicated in the brief (weight 34%).
• Monitor and critically evaluate developments in the international business environment and apply these to the international markets specified in the brief (weight 33%).
• Search for, select and use effectively relevant data and information (weight 33%).
• Have clear presentation with good layout on the page, clear language and good grammar and proof reading.
(Up to 5% marks will be deducted for poor presentation)
• Reference correctly using the LBS referencing system.
(Up to 5% marks will be deducted for poor referencing)
• The first page is the title page sheet – indicate your name, course, module, seminar group, assignment details and the word count.
• Ensure that you submit on time as indicated above (see MIP for advice and penalties).
• Submission of the assignment will indicate that you are aware of the statement regarding the authenticity of your work:
‘I / we confirm that this assignment which I / we have submitted is all my / our own work and the source of any information or material I / we have used (including the internet) has been fully identified and properly acknowledged as required in the departmental guidelines I / we have received.’
Student Declaration in Respect of Plagiarism
Criminology and Criminal Justice essay
A crime scene report is needed.
You will take on the role of CSI and attend a crime scene to assess the potential evidence during a time constrained exercise that will take place in March 2018 ( done and have provided all the eveidence needed to do the report)
You will be required to undertake a visual assessment of a reconstructed crime scene which includes making notes, drawing sketches and taking photographs of potential evidence. The crime scene will comprise various areas that each contain different elements of the crime. The information you gather will formulate the basis of a report that analyses the evidence and puts forward an explanation of the circumstances and timeline of the crime.
All materials regarding the scene has been provided.
ORDER A SIMILAR ESSAY WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH at : https://www.thenursinggeeks.com/
Application Diabetes and Drug Treatment
Since diabetes has a major impact on the health of millions of people around the world, it is essential for advanced practice nurses to understand the pathophysiology and associated alterations of this disorder, as well as treatment and management options. In this Assignment, you compare types of diabetes, including drug treatments for type 1, type 2, gestational, and juvenile diabetes.
Review grading criteria, guidelines and rubric
Review this week’s media presentation and readings
Think about the differences in the pathophysiology of types of diabetes
Select one type of diabetes.
Consider one type of drug used to treat the type of diabetes you selected, including proper preparation and administration of this drug.
Reflect on dietary considerations related to treatment.
Think about the short-term and long-term impact on patients of the type of diabetes you selected, including effects of drug treatments.
Review the American Diabetes Association’s “Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes–2012” web article in your Learning Resources.
Consider one technique you would use to educate patients on these diabetes treatment standards.
Write a 3- to 4-page paper that addresses the following:
Pathophysiology: Explain the differences in the pathophysiology of types of diabetes, including type 1, type 2, gestational, and juvenile diabetes. Juvenile can be incorporated with discussion of type 1.
Pharmacological Treatment: Describe one type of drug used to treat the type of diabetes you selected, including proper preparation and administration of this drug.
Dietary Considerations: Be sure to also include dietary considerations related to treatment.
Impact of ____ Diabetes: Explain the short-term and long-term impact on patients of the type of diabetes you selected, including effects of drug treatments.
Patient Education: Describe one technique you would use to educate patients on the “Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes.”
This Assignment is due by Day 7 of Week 8 (next week). Submit your paper to SafeAssign through the Assignment Link Week 8.
Reminder: The School of Nursing requires that all papers submitted include a title page, introduction, summary, and references. The Sample Paper provided at the Walden Writing Center provides an example of those required elements (available at http://writingcenter.waldenu.edu/57.htm). All papers submitted must use this formatting.
The Standards of Care have been updated since the course resources were posted by the SON.
American Diabetes Association. (2017). Standards of medical care in diabetes – 2017. Diabetes Care, 40(Supplement 1): S1-S2. https://doi.org/10.2337/dc17-S001.
It appears each section has their own doi
In addition to the ADA:
US Department of Health and Human Services: National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK): http://www.niddk.nih.gov/Pages/default.aspx