Leon University Magining a Culture of Health Video Analysis.
- Review this week’s Resources.
- Review pages 319 and 394 in Nash, Fabius, Skoufalos, Clarke, and Horowitz (2016).
- Review the video, Imagining a Culture of Health, and consider the value of health risk assessments as a tool to implement a culture of wellness.
- Complete the Rand Health (2018) survey, “36-Item Short Form Survey (SF-36).”
- Review the list of four individual health risk assessments and appraisals in this week’s Resources and select one to complete for your individual assessment.
The Assignment (surveys and 1-page summary):: Individual Assessment
Complete the individual risk assessment survey you selected. Then, write a 1- to 2-paragraph summary of your individual assessment report. What did you discover from using the health risk assessment? Critique this health risk assessment’s usefulness to you and its convenience as a screening tool. Explain whether this health risk assessment would be a valuable tool for health promotion initiatives.