- Introduction (5 points / 25%) Offer an abstract that provide a brief outlook of the proposal and explaining in your own words what is meant the disease of your choosing and the most important information about it.
2. Your Bio-statistics Project: Quantifying the Extent of Disease Plan (10 points 50%)
a. Presentation Page:
Purpose of the project
• Significance of the project •
Review of relevant literature
• Relevance to bio-statistics
*Description of Sample
3. Conclusion (3 points / 15%)
Briefly recapitulate your thoughts & conclusion to Your Bio-statistics Project: Quantifying the Extent of Disease. How did this research impact your thoughts on Health Care Administrator and statistics?
Evaluation will be based on how clearly you respond to the above, in particular:
a) The clarity with which you associate, relates, establish and apply your knowledge to generate the Bio-statistics Project: Quantifying the Extent of Disease.
b) The Complexity, depth, scope, Profundity and organization of your paper; and,
c) Your conclusions, including a description of the impact of the Your Bio-statistics Project on any Health Care Setting.