Write a1,500- to 2,000-wordpaper in which you do the following:
· Discuss the history of your social issue as expressed in popular culture in general.
· Define the audience for each of your artifact categories and explore whether this audience has changed in any way. Consider whether this audience is local, global, or regional.
· Discuss what each of your chosen popular culture artifacts communicates regarding your issue.
· Analyze how at least one additional social issue relates to at least one of your popular culture artifacts.
o Social and economic class
o Indecency/free speech
· Analyze access and distribution limitations for each of your popular culture artifacts.
· Determine whether or not access and distribution forces control content. Explain your reasoning.
· Explain whether your popular culture artifacts send messages that define social values or provoke change.
· Analyze how your chosen popular culture artifacts connect or do not connect with your personal values