1) Find a peer-reviewed article that uses the logical model or the PRECEDE-PROCEED model for a health issue.
- Give an example of how the activities within the intervention can help to address the problem(s) identified.
- List the process, effect, and outcome that can be assessed for the activities you identified in (a).
- Cite your source.
2) Watch the interprofessional videos located in your week 7 presentations folder. Once you have viewed all six videos, answer the following:
Select two departments in which you foresee yourself interacting with in the role of a public health professional. Explain why you selected these departments and the ways you can optimize these interactions to obtain your desired outcomes. Explain the importance of interprofessional collaboration within public health.
I DID SLECTED THE NURSING AND HEALTH CARE ADMINSTRATION
You are a researcher working with the Public Health Department, and you are assigned to collect data on nail salon workers:
- What are the health-related problems reported by nail salon workers?
- What barriers hinder the collection of data from this population?