- Describe a sperm cell. How does each structure contribute to the sperm’s function? (150 word minimum response)
- Outline the phases of the menstrual cycle. (150 word minimum response)
- Describe the ﬁrst 5 days of development. (150 word minimum response)
- Explain what causes STIs and how they can be prevented. (150 word minimum response)
|Section B: Virtual Lab : Medical Mystery|
ALL LABS REQUIRE A COMPLETE AND PROPERLY FORMATTED LAB REPORT; ANY ASSIGNMENT THAT DOES NOT HAVE A LAB REPORT WILL BE GIVEN A FAILING GRADE. A SAMPLE REPORT FORMAT CAN BE FOUND ON THE LINK BELOW.
- Biology Lab Report Outline
- This lab requires that you vist each link listed on this page, and takes notes and observation on everything you see.
- THERE WILL BE NO EXCUSE ACCEPTED AS TO WHY YOU CANNOT PROVIDE A PROPERLY FORMATTED REPORT.
In this virtual lab, you will investigate what is caused the car accident that took the life of one person and injured the other person.
Inorder to complete the lab you will need to visit each link and carefully read all of the information contained in each link, take notes and make important observations, complete any mini-labs and answer any questions asked in each link. All of the information will need to be included in your lab report.
- First right click on the link below and open in a new tab or window.
- Under the Students side of the page click the “Enter Link”
- Once the page loads choose the mission titled “NSQUAD Mission Episode 1”.
- Complete the lab activities.
In ADDITION to your lab report, you will need to write a 300 word minimum essay that describes the mission and everything you did to complete the mission.