Create at least five forms within the Microsoft® Access® database used in Week Three to capture data. Include at least one form with an incorporated sub form.
Create at least five reports within the Microsoft® Access® database used in Week Three that show information that management at Taylor Ambulance might want to see as it manages the business.
- Include at least one report with an incorporated sub report. These reports should include details that will enable management to make decisions, such as:
- Report that reflects number of trips with details
- Miles travelled within a week
- Number of staff working during each shift
Write a 700- to 1,050-word memo to Taylor Ambulance that evaluates database management in health care. Include the following:
- Explain data collection standards used in the health care industry.
- Explain health care data collection forms.
- Explain health care database designs.
- Analyze the application of a database in the desktop environment used in the health care industry.
- Explain the design and implementation of a risk management plan.
- Consider contingency, data recovery, and down time procedures.
Format your presentation according to APA guidelines.
Cite 2 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references according to APA guidelines.