Write a paper of 1,250-1,500 words that discusses the team-based approaches to the delivery of health services. The focus of the paper should be one type of health care environment, such as a hospital, primary care, or long-term care facility. Within your paper, be sure to do the following:
- Present a patient case (this does not need to be detailed).
- Describe the collaborative team that would deliver care and their individual roles, including credentialing, licensing, and regulation.
- Identify and describe the indicators and determinants of health that would influence or impact this case.
- Describe the impact this collaborative team-based approach would have on management and line staff.
- Explain key financial and resource challenges for consumers and insurance companies as they apply to this model. Explain how the resource challenges may affect the collaborative team.
- From a leadership position, explain the advantages of using a collaborative team-based approach.
Support your writing with three to five scholarly peer-reviewed resources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance