I need someone how can help with the circuit lab report.
these are all the requirement that you need.
1. Refer to both the Lab Report Format and the Example Lab Report for Lab 0 for formatting and explanation of expectations.
2. Explain all fundamental concepts of the lab, particularly some sort of discussion about Ohm’s Law, as this is the focus of the lab assignment.
3. Make sure the schematic diagram is labeled and the current directions and resistor voltage polarities are shown for each resistor. Provide a caption for the schematic diagram.
4. Include calculations for the deduced values of voltages and currents.
5. Include a summary which is clear and concise. If you did not get the results expected from the lab assignment, try to explain what problems were encountered and what led to mistakes in your results.