Questions to Answer:
- Define “Air” and list the two most abundant elemental gases in the atmosphere.
- What is ozone and why is it important to life on Earth?
- List and define each of the four main layers of the atmosphere. Include whether temperatures increase or decrease with increasing altitude.
- Briefly describe the primary causes of the seasons.
- Define solstice and equinox. On what dates are the spring equinox, summer solstice, fall equinox and winter solstice in the northern hemisphere?
- Using the Submission box below, type or paste in your answers to the questions above
- Short answers are encouraged as long as the question is fully answered.
- Proper English and spelling is required.