As a future Oral Health Professional, why is it important to involve “Allies of Health” in Oral Health Promotion?
Consider the following as you formulate your essay : (use each topic as a subheading in the report)
– The role of each allied health worker
– Prevention strategies in addressing the community health problem
– Communication & networking
– The difference between Health Education and Health Promotion
– Incorporation of the Common Risk Factor Approach
– Integration of the 5 principles of the Ottawa Charter
Also add an introduction and a final paragraph at the end of the report to conclude the essay.
Attached is my marking criteria outlines. Please review this.
Include AT LEAST 10 resources for references.
Hawe, Degeling and Hall
Evaluating Health Promotion: A health workers guide
Publisher: MacLennan and Petty (an imprint of Elsevier Australia)
Murray John J, Nunn June H, Steele James G. (2003)
Prevention of Oral Disease
4th Edition. Oxford University Press
Nutbeam D and Harris E
Theory in a Nutshell: A practical guide to health promotion theories
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Australia Pty Ltd
WHO, 2003, Social determinants of health: the solid facts. 2nd edition. Wilkinson, R. & Marmot,M. (eds). Worl