- After the data have been analyzed, conclusions are made regarding what the findings mean. Then, this information must be shared with your healthcare team.
- Choose one of the articles from the RRL assignment, and discuss the findings. Would you apply the evidence found to your practice? Explain your answer.Below you can find the articles you can choose from:
- Kumar, S. (2015). Type 1 diabetes mellitus-common cases. Indian Journal of Endocrinology & Metabolism, 19, S76–S77. doi:10.4103/2230-8210.155409. Retrieve the article: http://proxy.chamberlain.edu:8080/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=102354944&site=eds-live
- Velayutham, S. G., Chandra, S. R., Bharath, S., & Shankar, R. G. (2017). Quantitative balance and gait measurement in patients with frontotemporal dementia and Alzheimer diseases: A pilot study. Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine, 39(2), 176-182. doi:10.4103/0253-7176.203132. Retrieved from http://proxy.chamberlain.edu:8080/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=122248443&site=eds-live&scope=site
- Log in info:D40636555
- Translating research into practice is the final and most important step in the research process. Review information you found in your Week 3 Assignment, and explain ways in which you would share the research-based evidence with your peers.This is the information i found in WEEK 3:
For the particular PICO question such as does hand washing among Nurses reduce hospital acquired infections?, where
P-hospital acquired infections, nurses
C-no hand washing; other solutions
I would choose quantitative research where I can use population, intervention, comparison, and outcomes.Yes, it is very similar to Picot question. That’s why I think it would be the best choice. For research design -experimental method. Based on the lesson 3 ” The research question may form a hypothesis that describes the relationship among variables and the direction that the relationship may take.” What is the effectiveness of using alcohol-based solution in hand hygiene in reducing hospital acquired infections compared to routine soap and water hand washing. i think that would be a clinical question.